Regular Ant Farm Achievements:
• Make a bow
• Make glass
• Make a bucket
• Make iron tools
• Make an infinite water source
• Find and harvest sugar cane
• Make a bookshelf
• Enchant an item
• Make a house
• Find, harvest and grow red and brown giant mushrooms
• Find and activate the hidden chicken spawner
• Make a cake
• Make TNT
• Tame a wolf
• Make a wheat farm
• Make a melon farm
• Make a compass
• Find and harvest all 8 diamonds
• Destroy / disable all spawners (Total 18 hostile spawners)
Nether Ant Farm Achievements:
• Enter the nether
• Get gold nuggets
• Make a clock
• Make a golden apple
• Find and harvest glowstone
• Find the Nether Fortress
• Find the treasure room in the Nether Fortress
• Destroy all Nether Spawners (Total 14)
Leave the following to the end:
• Leave the Ant Farm [Tip: Where is the light coming from?]
• Get to the floor
• Get on top of the bed and find the hidden message
• Activate the portal to the Extreme Ant Farm with 12 Eyes of Ender.
• There is no coal ore, you must make charcoal!
• The walls are re-textured bedrock, meaning that it’s technically opaque and its really dark lower down!
• If you’re going to play on Multiplayer, make sure you set spawn radius to 0 (in bukkit.yml) to avoid spawning outside the Ant Farm! And make sure you use Bukkit, or you won’t be able to go to the Nether Ant Farm!
• Put render distance on Far to see the whole room!
• Don’t leave the Ant Farm until you get to that achievement.
• Don’t play on peaceful. This is a survival map!
• Use the included texture pack. Otherwise everything will look craaaazy…
• Don’t make another nether portal in the nether, or bad things will happen.
• Don’t harvest anything outside the ant farm.
Current Version: 7.1.2